This weekend I set out to complete some standard EAA benches for my workshop.
Saturday, I grabbed my fathers truck and grabbed the lumber needed for 4 benches. I plan to use 2 of them for the majority of my work, and the 2 others will house some tools (bench vise, bench grinder, etc… ), airplane plans, and anything else I need.
I ended up doing 2 benches with locking caster wheels and 2 benches without. I’ll use the benches with casters to be able to move them around easily as the situation dictates. The other two will be staying in one place, for the most part.
Some pics of the assembly process.